Hello and welcome to the Afropoland website.
Afropoland specializes in helping the international activities of companies, governments (central and regional or local) and non-governmental organizations.
Knowledge about culture, international management, inter-cultural communication are recipes for success in the international arena. Its lack will jeopardise your efforts and eventually lead to failure and loss of financial resources and partners.
In Afropoland, we do not only have the knowledge and experience, we also have the international contacts which is very important in many parts of the world. We also have our branches and network of associates not only in Poland but also several parts of the world.
We will not only help you reach your set goals, but we will do it in an excellent way. Excellence and high quality lie at the very foundation of our work ethics.
Tell us where you want to go, and we will help you get there
John Abraham Godson
Afropoland (www.afropoland.com/en/ ) is looking for highly motivated candidates from all over Africa to be employed as business development consultants and facilitators in our international team. Afropoland is an international company based in Poland- Europe and Africa. Afropoland helps connect Polish-European businesses with their counterparts in Africa and vice-versa. Afropoland is the forum operator of the Poland-Africa Economic Forum POLAFRO in Warsaw Poland (www.polafro.com) and the Europe-Africa Economic Forum in Africa all organised by the African Institute (www.ia.org.pl). Afropoland belongs to the GODSON GROUP (www.johngodson.pl)- a conglomerate of companies and foundations founded by Hon. John Abraham Godson- the first member of the Polish Parliament of African descent in Polish history.
Position: Business development consultants and facilitators, 1 year contract renewable.
- Seeking and developing business contacts for our Polish-European partners
- Finding distributors for specific products and services
- Verification of local businesses wanting to partner with Polish-European businesses
- Facilitating meetings between our European and African partners
- Organising the logistics of our trade missions in Africa
- Organising training and capacity building programs for local entrepreneurs
- Facilitating the organising of our business forums
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in any field or its equivalent
- Fluent in national official languages in speaking and in writing
- Highly motivated- needing very little supervision
- Excellent entrepreneurial drive
- Very good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously in an interdisciplinary team with an international and intercultural background
- Passion and commitment for excellence.
- Able to cope with heavy workloads extending beyond office hours and during weekends
- Ability to innovate, quickly adapt and apply new methods.
- Honesty and integrity
Remuneration: Successful candidates will enjoy a competitive salaries based on performance and success.
Method of Application:
To apply, send your application cover letter, CV and passport sized photograph through email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th of September 2016.
Afropoland is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcomes applications from female candidates. www.afropoland.com/en/